Vamvo fully respects the intellectual property rights of third parties and has a strict zero tolerance policy for any counterfeiting and/or infringement of intellectual property rights.
We regularly review the listings on our site to avoid any possible IP infringement. If any listing is found to be in violation of Vamvo policies, it will be removed.
Although we strive to avoid selling any infringing products on our site, due to the large number of products, vendors and sellers, sometimes it is impossible for us to detect or identify IP infringement. That's why we strongly encourage our customers or IPR holders to work with us. In this sense, if you believe your intellectual property rights have been infringed, we urge you to inform us and follow our complaint procedure.
1. Eligible complaints include.
● Trademark infringement: Unauthorized use of the same or similar trademark on goods that are identical or similar to those of a registered trademark.
● Patent infringement: Unauthorized use of a design patent or utility model patent granted by another person.
● Copyright infringement: Unauthorized use of content or photos created by others or sale of others' copyrighted works, including books, CDs, software, etc.
● Other activities that violate local intellectual property laws.
2. Complaint Procedure.
You may begin a complaint by submitting a notice of claimed infringement. The notice may be submitted to us by email at email@example.com. Upon receipt of your notice, we will conduct a quick internal investigation and, if your complaint is accepted, we will take appropriate action with respect to the allegedly infringing item.
3. Actions we may take against infringing listings.
● Remove the allegedly infringing listing from our website.
● Inform the seller of your complaint and provide them with your information so that both parties can clarify the issue.
● Revoke the infringing seller's selling privileges and withhold their funds, and destroy any infringing inventory we have if the infringement is proven or upheld by a court